- The information and materials located or hosted on, or linked to, our Site (the Materials) are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights. Such Materials include, but are not limited to, any price information, data, photographs, graphics, illustrations, designs, trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names, logos, insignias or other devices, software programmes, downloadable files, software applications, interactive features, tools, services or other information or content made available on or through our Site. The presentation and layout of the Materials is also protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, international treaties and other proprietary rights and laws.
- You must not use our logo’s or marks, other than as permitted by laws relating to fair use, without our prior written consent, which consent we may withhold in our absolute discretion.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rights, titles and interests to the Materials are owned by, licensed to or controlled by us.
- All other trademarks, trade names, service marks, product names and logos contained herein that are not owned by, licensed to or controlled by us are used in an editorial fashion only, and to the benefit of respective owners, with no intention of trademark infringement.
Access to our Site
- Except with our prior written permission, you may not copy, store (either in hardcopy or in an electronic retrieval system), adapt, alter, translate, transmit, disseminate, distribute, perform, broadcast, publish, reproduce, publicly display, hyperlink, sell, license, rent, lease or otherwise transfer any of the Materials, or otherwise transfer any of the Materials to any other person (whether for direct commercial purpose or monetary gain or otherwise) or otherwise use in whole or in part in any manner.
- Except with our prior written permission, you may not create a derivative work from the Materials, nor decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Materials.
- Any rights relating to the Materials and our Site not expressly granted herein are reserved and no licence or right is granted to you by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Note that where users of the Site register as members of GLX, certain rights to access and use the Materials for commercial purposes may be granted, in accordance with an ‘Electronic User Agreement’ provided as part of the membership process.
Registration and provision of Your Materials
- You are not required to register to use the Site. However certain features on the Site may only be available if you do register as a member (such as the LNG trading or other Services).
- As part of the membership registration process, you may be allocated a user name and password. You must keep any user name and password that are allocated to you private, and not disclose them to any other person.
- As part of the member registration process (or in any other interaction with the Site) you may provide or share content, information or other data with us (Your Materials). Your Materials must not:
- Infringe the intellectual property or other rights of another person;
- Be defamatory, offensive, abusive, pornographic, profane or otherwise unlawful, including material that racially or religiously vilifies, incites violence or hatred, or is likely to insult or humiliate others based on race, religion, ethnicity, gender, age, sexual orientation or any physical or mental disability;
- Relates to unlawful conduct;
- Create a privacy or security risk to any person, including by soliciting personal information from any person;
- Be false, misleading or deceptive;
- Contain financial, legal, medical or other professional advice;
- Harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend;
- Tamper with, hinders the operation of, or makes unauthorised modifications to the Site;
- Breach any applicable laws; or
- Otherwise result in civil or criminal liability for you, us or any third party.
No unlawful or prohibited use of our Site
Limited linking and framing of our Site
- Unless otherwise stated, you may not link (including, but not limited to, hyperlink, in-line link or deep-link) (hereinafter collectively referred to as Link), mirror or frame our Site or any part thereof to any other web page, website, server or otherwise. Except with our prior written permission no trademark, trade name, service mark, product name or logo may be used as a Link or to mark any Link to our Site or any part thereof or any other web page or website.
Subject to the restrictions below, you are allowed to hyperlink to our home page at https://glx-lng.com/ or to deep-link to certain of the web pages of our Site:
- You may not deep-link to our Site or any part thereof anything which was dynamically created by our system and customised for particular usage sessions.
- You may not hyperlink or deep-link to our Site or any part thereof from any web page or website which contains materials or information which is inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent, vulgar, harassing, privacy invading, abusive, threatening, harmful, tortious, objectionable, unlawful or violates any applicable intellectual property or proprietary rights.
Links to other websites
- Any Links provided on our Site are provided for your convenience only. Should you leave our Site via such a Link, the content that you view in such linked web page or website owned or operated by third parties is not provided or controlled by us. We have not developed or reviewed, and are not responsible for the consequences of your accessing the linked web page or website, and/or the content at those web pages or websites. We make no guarantee, representation or warranty as to, and have no liability for, any content at those websites, including, but not limited to, guarantees, representations and warranties regarding truth, adequacy, originality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reasonableness, non-infringement, suitability, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose or any representations or warranties arising from usage, custom or trade or by operation of law.
- Any such Link to other linked web pages or websites on our Site does not constitute (a) an endorsement, authorisation, verification or representation that we are affiliated with the operators or owners of those linked websites; or (b) an endorsement, authorisation, verification, or representation of or as to the contents of such linked websites.
- You agree that your access to and/or use of such linked web pages or websites is entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of access and/or use contained therein (including without limitation their privacy and data processing policies and practices).
Third party advertising
We may allow third party advertisers to place or deliver advertisements on our Site or any part thereof. Such advertisements will be clearly identified as originating from third parties. These third party advertisers may collect, monitor and use information about your visit(s) to our Site and other websites in order to provide advertisements on our Site and other sites about goods and services that may be of interest to you (see below).
Information about You
We may, or may allow third party companies we work with to, automatically collect, monitor and store certain non-personal data and information about visitors to our Site (Non-Personal Data). Non-Personal Data means information that does not identify you as an individual. This includes, without limitation, information relating to site visitorship, our visitors’ “click path” (e.g. which pages they have viewed, the links or advertisements they have clicked on or viewed, the time spent per webpage, the search terms or categories they have entered, the website or advertisement that was linked to or from our Site) and the type of browser or operating system used to access our Site. To do this, cookies and other similar technology may be used (see below). Such information will be used to improve and enhance our Site and user experience, and/or to manage online advertising (e.g. to deliver advertisements based on user interest and to measure advertising campaign effectiveness).
Most browsers allow you to adjust or change the settings on your browser so that it deletes the Cookies stored on your device, blocks acceptance of Cookies or notifies you before a Cookie is stored on your device; or activate a “do-not-track” function. Please refer to the help and support sections on your browser or device for instructions on how to do this. Please note, however, that by blocking, deleting or disabling Cookies or by disabling the tracking function, some features, services, functions or parts of our Site may not be accessible or available to you or may not function properly. Otherwise, by using our Site, you consent to the (i) aforesaid collection, monitoring, storage and use of Non-Personal Data; and (ii) storing of Cookies on your device and consent to us (or third parties we work with) accessing such Cookies when you visit our Site in the future.
We do not control and are not responsible or liable for any Cookies which are (i) contained in third party advertisements or Links on our Site; or (ii) used by third party advertisers or third party web pages or websites which are linked to or from our Site (Third Party Cookies and Links). You agree that your access to and/or use of such Third Parties Cookies and Links is entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties’ terms and conditions of access and/or use (including without limitation their privacy and data processing policies and practices). You should check such third parties’ privacy and data processing policies and practices to determine how they will handle any information and data (including personal data) they collect from you or which you provide to them.
Disclaimers and exclusion of liability
- The Materials are are provided to you on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind. Your use of the Materials is at your own risk. We hereby disclaim all liability and responsibility to update the Materials. We do not make any representations, and hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, statutory or otherwise to the extent permitted by law, in respect of our Site or the Materials, including, but not limited to, guarantees, representations and warranties regarding truth, adequacy, originality, accuracy, timeliness, completeness, reasonableness, non-infringement, suitability, satisfactory quality, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose, or any representations or warranties arising from usage, custom or trade or by operation of law.
- Due to the potential for inherent defects of electronic distribution, there may be errors, delays, omissions, interruption, breach of security, corruption, unavailability of access in connection with or inaccuracies in the Materials or our Site (Defects). We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that access and use of our Site will be uninterrupted. We assume no responsibility for consequences of any such Defects even if either of us had been advised as to the possibility.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that our Site is free of malicious software, including, but not limited to, viruses, computer worms, Trojan horses, spyware or other harmful components (Malicious Software). We accept no liability for any loss, damage, claim liability, expense or costs that may result from any transmission of such Malicious Software via our Site (including, but not limited to, files downloaded from our Site).
- You should not take any action, or omit to take any action, in reliance on the Materials or our Site without independent verification or advice.
- We will not be liable to you or anyone for any loss, damage, claim, liability, expense or costs, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in relation to:
- anything done or omitted to be done in relation to the Materials;
- the use of the Materials; or
- the use or access of our Site.
Not investment recommendation or advice
- The Materials are not intended for distribution to or for use by or to be acted on by any person or entity located in any jurisdiction where such distribution, use or action would be contrary to applicable laws or regulations or would subject us to any registration or licensing requirement.
- Our Site provides only general information on certain investment products. GLX does not provide, and the provision of such information must not be construed as GLX providing, financial advice or recommendation for any investment product. The Materials are subject to change without notice.
- The availability of any Materials on, or the grant of access or use of, our Site should not be taken in any way as an inducement to trade or a solicitation for orders or entry into any legal relations, nor taken as intended in any way to prompt any action or decision on your part whether to undertake or consider undertaking any investment decision or otherwise.
- The Materials are prepared for general circulation and none was prepared with regard to the specific objectives, financial situation or particular needs of any particular person (including you) who may receive or have access to the same. Any recommendation or advice that may be expressed in or inferred from the Materials available through our Site therefore does not, should not be taken as taking into account, and may not be suitable for, your objectives, financial situation and particular needs, and bearing in mind the possibility of market volatility and changes, may not comprise current information, content, recommendation or advice.
- The Materials available through our Site should therefore not be relied upon in relation to any investment decision, trading activity or order placed by you and you shall, at all times, rely on your own independent assessment and judgment in respect of any investment decision or proposed transaction and seek independent advice as necessary from your own financial, legal, tax or other professional advisers, including but not limited to, advice from a financial adviser as to the suitability of the investment products (as may be referred to in the materials available through our site), taking into account your specific investment objectives, financial situation or particular needs, before making any commitment to acquire, trade or deal in any such investment products.
- Trading of physical cargoes of LNG can involve significant financial risks, including the possibility of losses on a transaction. Past performance is not indicative of their future performance. Examples, where provided, are provided for illustrative purposes only.
Infringing or objectionable content
If you believe the Site contains elements that are objectionable, or infringe copyright or any other rights, please contact us (see details below), and provide particulars of such content and a detailed description of why it is objectionable or infringing.
Our contact details
These Conditions shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Singapore. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
Your use of the Website is conducted electronically and you agree that we may communicate with you electronically for all aspects of your use of the Website, including sending you electronic notices.
No waiver, delay or failure by us to take any action shall constitute or be construed as a waiver of that or any other term, condition, option, privilege or right we may have.
English version to prevail